Thinking in the right direction
We offer a powerful combination of specialist expertise across a wide range of legal services – all available to individual and business clients via any of our network of offices.
Gemma is a solicitor in the Private Client Department of Kidd Rapinet’s London office. She has been undertaking private client work for over six years. Gemma is an affiliate member of STEP. Her areas of specialism include:
- Preparation of Wills, including inheritance tax planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for property, financial decisions and health and welfare
- Advising and obtaining deputyship orders from Court of Protection
- Obtaining grants of probate
- Administration of estates and trusts
- Trust advice and their various tax implications
- Personal injury trusts
Gemma enjoys the personal contact with her clients and being able to assist with the management of their affairs.
In her spare time Gemma is a member of an amateur dramatics group and is a keen walker.