Thinking in the right direction
We offer a powerful combination of specialist expertise across a wide range of legal services – all available to individual and business clients via any of our network of offices.
Graeme is the Managing Partner of the firm’s London Office. He qualified in 1997 and is a partner based in the London office. He specialises in general litigation and handles disputes in the High Court, County Court, Employment Tribunal and First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
In addition to dealing with a wide range of disputes Graeme has developed two particular specialisms; Employment Law and Landlord and Tenant Law.
Graeme’s Employment Law practice includes:
- Settlement agreements
- Drafting service agreements and employee policies
- Progressing and defending Employment Tribunal proceedings for unfair dismissal, wrongful dismissal, discrimination claims under the Equality Act, TUPE transfers and claims under the Working Time Regulations
- Redundancy, capability, conduct and some other substantial reason terminations
- Restrictive covenants
- Maternity and parental leave
Graeme’s Landlord and Tenant practice includes:
- Collection of service charge arrears
- Major works procedures
- Right to manage applications
- Injunctive applications to secure compliance with lease covenants
- Forfeiture of commercial and residential leases
- Eviction of trespassers from commercial properties and securing possession for landlords of residential premises
- Advising on assured shorthold tenancies including provision of tenancy agreements and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Rent deposits and general licenses e.g. alterations or for subletting
Graeme aims to provide clear, commercial and pragmatic advice.
You can also find Graeme on LinkedIn.