Thinking in the right direction
We offer a powerful combination of specialist expertise across a wide range of legal services – all available to individual and business clients via any of our network of offices.
Rosalind was admitted as a solicitor in 1985. She is a partner in the London office of Kidd Rapinet.
Rosalind’s practice is mainly in residential property and private client work, but she also has extensive experience in company, family and insolvency law. This breadth of experience can be particularly valuable if property transactions or probate matters involve divorce or debt problems.
Rosalind also specialises in the complex area of leasehold enfranchisement which is of particular relevance to landlords and leaseholders.
Rosalind’s property practice includes:
- Residential sales and purchases, both freeholds and leaseholds
- Lease extensions
- Purchase of freeholds by lessees
- Acting for landlords in respect of notices, licences to assign and licences for alterations
- Sale and purchase of shops and restaurants
Rosalind’s private client practice includes:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advice on arrangements between families and partners, often in relation to jointly owned property
Outside the office Rosalind is involved in local community organisations, in particular relating to the developments in Vauxhall and Nine Elms which are changing the local landscape and London skyline.
You can also find Rosalind on LinkedIn.