From branding to information technology, intellectual property rights are the foundations on which many modern businesses are built – especially in the media sector. We have the specialist knowledge and experience to help you develop and exploit your intellectual property assets for commercial benefit in today’s fast-changing marketplace.
Our Media & Intellectual Property services include:
- Conducting a detailed 52-point check of clients’ websites to review their legal compliance and the potential enforceability of their terms and conditions in the event of a dispute
- Assisting clients to protect their brands, trademarks, company, business and domain names
- Assisting clients with the development, protection and exploitation of patents, designs, copyrights and other intellectual property rights, and providing support for their exploitation in the UK and overseas markets
- Assisting clients in the publishing, media and entertainment industries by providing the necessary know-how to make licensing, royalty, publishing and new media deals happen
- Specialist IT services in relation to computer software source code, database, design and patent protection and exploitation