Our immigration specialists are able to provide practical advice and guidance on the complexities of UK immigration law, and to make applications on your behalf to the Home Office or to an appropriate British Consulate abroad.
Our Immigration Law services include:
- Advice on entering Britain on a long-term visa.
- Advice on setting up a business, representing an overseas company, investing, retiring or settling here.
- Applications for short-term stays for students, private visitors and business visitors and for medical treatment.
- Applications for permanent residency as a dependent or partner of those settled in Britain or for those in the country for a long- term purpose.
- Work permits to enable companies to employ senior or experienced persons resident abroad.
- Naturalisation and Citizenship.
- HSMP applications.
- The new points based system (PBS).
- Innovators and Entrepreneurs.
- Domestic staff in diplomatic and private households.
- Advice to employers on illegal workers and criminal sanctions.
- Representation at appeals before the Asylum and Immigration Appeals Tribunal.
We can advise on the differing documentation and evidence required for each type of application, prepare the required documents, formulate the application and, if necessary, arrange for the applicant to be interviewed at a British Consulate abroad. If required, we can also travel to the overseas consulate with the applicant when he or she is interviewed.