Our employment services range from drafting contracts and undertaking litigation to advising on the complexities of UK immigration law – helping you to follow best practice in HR or enforce your employment rights.
Employment law is constantly changing and adapting to keep pace with modern working practices and demands. Our employment lawyers’ expert knowledge and experience enables them to provide comprehensive guidance and support to both employers and employees.
Our Employment Law services include:
- Company mergers and acquisitions, and the impact of the TUPE Regulations
- Contract negotiation
- Directors’ service agreements and staff contracts of employment
- Changing existing employment contracts, and introducing new terms and conditions
- Redundancies and other forms of dismissals: tactical advice for implementation
- Breach of service agreement litigation: applications for injunctive relief and claims for wrongful dismissal
- Proceedings in the Employment Tribunals
- Dispute resolution and compromise agreements
- Human resource support
- Discrimination and equal pay claims
- Unlawful deductions from pay
- Working time regulations
- Maternity, parental and adoption leave