One of the most important transactions for a business is the acquisition, lease or disposal of commercial property. Property law has become more complex – and the pitfalls more costly – in recent years, and our experienced legal specialists in this field are able to advise you on:
- Acquisitions and sales of offices, shops, warehouses, factories and industrial estates, and all forms of leasehold transactions
- Planning issues and negotiations with Planning Authorities
- Complex leasehold matters for both landlords and tenants
- The acquisition and disposal of businesses and companies with significant property elements
- Value Added Tax – whether to elect to charge VAT on commercial property; the advantages, disadvantages and consequences of an election
The firm already acts for a broad spectrum of clients including local authorities, public utility boards and banks, as well as a variety of companies ranging from multi-national PLCs to small family concerns. Whether acting for larger or smaller clients, we devote the same dedication and experience to ensure a successful transaction.