Whether you’re a first-time buyer or moving up to a more substantial property, our personal approach will ensure speed and efficiency in all aspects of your house move. We’ll keep you informed of progress at every stage, and where possible meet with you to go through the documents in person before exchange of contracts. Our aim is to ensure that you not only move into your new home as quickly and painlessly as possible, but also that you receive an efficient and value for money service.
Our residential property services include:
- Early request of the title deeds and (in the case of leasehold property) management information to ensure no time delay in preparation of contracts
- Arranging the production of an Energy Performance Certificate
- Liaising with estate agents and other solicitors or licensed conveyancers so that all parties in the chain are kept fully informed throughout the transaction
- Synchronising the transaction with any related purchase
- Early application for local and other searches
- Arrangements for you to receive expert professional financial services advice
- Commissioning a survey or Homebuyer’s Report on the property
- Reporting to you fully on all aspects of your purchase, either in a written report or during a meeting at our offices
- Acting for your bank, building society or other lending institution. (We are on the panel of all major lenders, which entitles us to act for them and for you thus reducing your overall costs.)
Kidd Rapinet is a member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme – the mark of excellence for the home buying process.