Fixed fee pricing to put you in control
Property law can be complex, involving ownership, use, access, covenants and a host of other issues so our fixed pricing policy means that whatever happens you stay in control of costs. Our experienced commercial property lawyers avoid the jargon, explaining the law to ensure you avoid expensive pitfalls.
Local authority planning agreements
Meet Our Lawyers
If you’re looking to develop a commercial property, we can help you negotiate with the local planning authority under Section 106 (requiring developers to mitigate the impact of new property on the local community) and Section 278 (for developments that involve changes to public highways).
Commercial property services
- Sale and purchase of office, shops, warehouse, factories and industrial estates
- Hotel and golf course development schemes
- Landlord and tenant agreements
- Business leases and dilapidations
- Environmental and planning issues and negotiations with planning authorities
- Acquisition and disposal of businesses with significant property elements
- Company secretarial service for clients with property portfolios.