Timely advice delivered with sensitivity
Many people fail to obtain proper compensation simply because they do not seek legal advice at the appropriate time. We encourage you to consult us at an early stage, when there are more options open to you. We can help you resolve matters by careful negotiation. In particular, we have considerable experience in negotiating settlements with insurance companies and settling out of court to lower costs and reduce any further stress to you.
Litigation as a last resort, being mindful of costs and your wellbeing
If we cannot achieve a fair settlement by negotiation, litigation may be necessary. We provide clear advice at the outset on your prospects of success, and help you to weigh up the factors influencing your decision on whether to go to court. We provide an estimate of the costs of fighting your case, together with advice on options available to fund it, including the possibility of a conditional fee or ‘no win, no fee’ agreement.
Experienced solicitors with access to professional experts
Meet Our Lawyers
We deal with many types of claim, including those arising from traffic accidents, injuries in the workplace and illness caused by errors in hospital treatment. In most cases, our experienced personal injury solicitors can advise you quickly on whether a claim for compensation is appropriate. In more complex cases, we can obtain specialist advice from barristers.
Personal injury law issues we can help with
- an injury caused by a traffic accident
- an injury sustained at work, including work-related illnesses such as a disease caused by working with asbestos
- an injury caused by an error in medical treatment
- an injury resulting from faulty goods or services, such as burns from a faulty electrical item
- an injury caused by tripping over paving stones or falling down stairs with no hand rail
- a psychological illness caused by factors at work such as stress, discrimination or harassment
- a physical or psychological injury sustained by a victim during the course of a crime