We have a vacancy for an experienced Legal Secretary at our Canary Wharf office.
The role involves assisting solicitors as necessary with their work. You will be assisting with legal and administrative matters.
- Assisting lawyers and other staff with the conduct of matters on behalf of clients.
- Managing workload in line with the lawyer’s and their client’s expectations and ensuring deadlines are not missed.
- All necessary typing and other administrative assistance.
- Answering the switchboard.
Requirements and Skills
- Audio typist
- IT literate – Microsoft Word/ Excel/Outlook/Case Management
- Case management experience helpful
- Typing speed of 70 wpm
- Diary management
- Preparing, proof-reading and checking all outgoing correspondence
- Excellent attention to detail
Please send all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. All successful candidates will be contacted via email with further instructions. Once your CV is submitted, please do not chase for a response as this will only delay the process.