Vacancy for IT engineer to support our IT Manager.
The successful applicant will be based in the Maidenhead office but will travel around all our sites. Must have own transport. The remaining offices are in London, Slough, High Wycombe, Aylesbury and Farnham.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- At all times working closely with and reporting to the IT Manager
- Dealing with work as allocated by the IT manager including but not limited to the list below
- Providing first line support to users throughout the Firm
- Perform installations of a range of hardware
- Going to the data centre to change and collect back up tapes
- Active directory maintenance
- Maintenance of users on the system, various software packages and on the photocopiers
- At least 1-2 years general IT experience including Microsoft Desktop & Office support; hardware support and first line user support
- GCSEs, grade A-C, in Maths, English and Computer Science
- A Level, B Tec or equivalent in Computer Science subject
- Able to perform the duties listed above
- Able and willing to work out of usual office ours to accommodate work and emergency repairs etc.
- Able to work to time frames
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with General Data Protection Regulations
Further useful skills but where necessary training will be provided:
- Windows Server 2012+
- Exchange 2010-2019
- Citrix XenApp
- Veam Backup and Replication
- Trend Anti-Virus
- VMware ESXi
Terms of Employment:
- 5 days a week Monday to Friday inclusive
- May be required to swap days for occasional weekend working
- Contractual hours 9:00am to 5:30pm for 1 hour for lunch
- 28 days paid leave per annum including bank holiday plus a further 3.5 days at Christmas.
Please apply by submitting your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you will only receive a reply if you have been selected for interview.