Vacancy for IT engineer to support our IT Manager.
The successful applicant will be based in the Maidenhead office but will travel around all our sites. Must have own transport. The remaining offices are in London, Slough, High Wycombe, Aylesbury and Farnham.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- At all times working closely with and reporting to the IT Manager and Financial Controller
- Monitoring the helpdesk tickets raised on ticketing system
- Providing first line support to users throughout the Firm via phone, email and in person.
- Set up and installation of equipment to include: PCs/laptops, printers, desk phones etc.
- Change and collect back up tapes from datacentre
- Active directory such as adding/deleting users and maintaining
- Training for users at basic level
- At least 1-2 years’ general IT experience including Microsoft Desktop & Office support; hardware support and first line user support
- GCSEs, grade A-C, in Maths, English and Computer Science
- A Level, B Tec or equivalent in Computer Science subject
- Able to perform the duties listed above
- Able and willing to work out of usual office ours to accommodate work and emergency repairs etc.
- Good computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot various IT issues
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with General Data Protection Regulations
Systems used by Kidd Rapinet:
- Windows Server 2012 – 2019
- Exchange Server 2019
- Windows 10/11
- MS Office 2016
- MS 365
- Citrix XenApp
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- Trend Anti-Virus
- VMware ESXi
Terms of Employment:
- 5 days a week Monday to Friday inclusive
- May be required to swap days for occasional weekend working
- Contractual hours 9:00am to 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch
- 28 days paid leave per annum including bank holidays plus a further 3.5 days at Christmas.
Please apply by submitting your full CV to email@example.com
Please note you will only receive a reply if you have been selected for interview.