Kidd Rapinet solicitors have developed a depth of experience on all legal issues affecting wholesale and retail markets. We are able to offer you, as a market operator, a wide range of services to help achieve your business objectives and solve day-to-day legal matters relevant to your operation.
We recognise that markets comprise a flourishing and expanding sector, providing a quality alternative to mainstream supermarket shopping, and also acting as a focus for local communities. It is for these reasons that we have chosen to specialise in this field.
Kidd Rapinet is a full service firm of solicitors with a specialist and proactive team ready to serve your needs. We pride ourselves on offering a focused, partner-led, professional yet personal service, getting the best deals for our clients and delivering excellence every time. These core values are instilled in every member of Kidd Rapinet’s dedicated staff and are designed to ensure that you get nothing but the best possible advice.
Our services include:
– Tenancies and Licenses for market traders
– Renewals and surrenders
– Statutory Compliance
– Food Hygiene
– EU Directives
– Regulations for specific sectors
– Trading Standards
– Market Governance and Regulation
– Statutory and Charter markets
– Forms of bye-laws
– Acquisition and sale of market sites
– Title issues
– Disputes Resolution
– Enforcement of market traders’ tenancy obligations
– Collection of rents
– Commercial disputes
– Market operators’ trading structures
– Formation and restructuring of companies and other vehicles
– Purchases and sales of businesses
We would be pleased to discuss your requirements with you on a no-obligation basis and to arrange a visit to your site or offices.
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact: