Thinking in the right direction
We offer a powerful combination of specialist expertise across a wide range of legal services – all available to individual and business clients via any of our network of offices.
David works in the Dispute Resolution Department at Kidd Rapinet’s Maidenhead office, and advises on civil and commercial litigation. He has more than 10 years’ experience in advising on almost all aspects of litigation, from initial letter of claim through to High Court enforcement. David has a particular interest in property and insolvency litigation and regularly acts on behalf of Estate Agents and Trustees in Bankruptcy.
His recent cases include:
- Successfully negotiated settlement in a £ ½ million shareholder dispute on behalf of a Director.
- Acting on behalf of third party victims in a High Court claim concerning a sophisticated fraud in the sum of £1.4 million involving the National Crime Agency and the Proceeds of Crime Act.
- Obtained an out of court settlement for a Claimant in the sum of £275,000 in respect of a serious personal injury, following an accident at work.
- Obtained a High Court Freezing injunction on behalf of a Trustee in Bankruptcy to recover funds transferred by a firm of solicitors in breach of an undertaking.
- Successfully defended a Part 20 Claim for personal injury on behalf of a company in multiparty litigation, with legal costs in excess of £150,000.
- Acting on behalf of a number of bankruptcy trustees to realise assets for creditors, including sales of former matrimonial homes.