I am the Managing Partner of the firm’s London Office. I qualified in 1997. I specialise in litigation and handle disputes in the High Court, County Court, Employment Tribunal and First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
In addition to dealing with a wide range of disputes I have developed two particular specialisms; Employment Law and Landlord and Tenant Law.
My Employment Law practice includes:
- Settlement agreements.
- Drafting service agreements.
- Employment Tribunal e.g. unfair dismissal, discrimination claims, TUPE transfers.
- Redundancy, capability, conduct and some other substantial reason terminations.
- Restrictive covenants.
My Landlord and Tenant practice includes:
- Collection of service charge arrears.
- Major works procedures.
- Right to manage.
- Forfeiture of commercial and residential leases.
- Advising on assured shorthold tenancies
- Granting licenses e.g. alterations or for subletting