We offer expert legal and practical advice to help you navigate through what is often a complex application process, whether you are applying from outside or inside the UK. Over the years, we have established an excellent working relationship with the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA). We also deal frequently with British High Commissions and British Embassies around the world.
Dedicated professionals with you from start to finish
Meet Our Lawyers
It may take more than one application to resolve your immigration matter, through a process that spans several months or even years. But you can rest assured, we will support you and keep you informed throughout the process, from the initial application through to obtaining residence and acquiring British Citizenship and a British passport.
We will advise on the different documentation and evidence required for each type of application, prepare the documents and draft the application for submission. If needed, we can also accompany you to the overseas consulate, so as to be on hand should any difficulties arise.
Immigration law services
- Applications for short term and long term visas, including those under the points based system
- Applications for entry clearance, Leave to Remain and Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Applications for Naturalisation and British Citizenship
- Advice for migrant spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners, dependants and children
- Applications for European Economic Area (EEA) family permits, residence cards, permanent residence cards and retained rights of residence as a dependant or partner of an EEA national
- Applications under the European Community Association Agreement (the Ankara Agreement)
- Advice for overstayers
- Advice for domestic staff in diplomatic and private households
- Advice on retiring or settling in the UK
Our immigration services for individuals are extensive, for further information, please contact our London office.