Although we hope this website will be of interest to users, Kidd Rapinet accept no liability and offer no warranties in relation to it and its content, to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law.
Articles and other material made available on this website are intended as illustrations of our expertise and approach. We may also refer clients to them in conjunction with legal advice. They are not substitutes for legal advice, and are not intended or offered as such. Every case is different, and the only way to ensure that the advice is appropriate to your particular circumstances is to instruct a solicitor, who can take full instructions on all relevant issues. We do not therefore accept any duty of care to anyone who makes use of, or seeks to rely on, material on this website without instructing us to advise.
Nor do we accept any responsibility for the content on any other website that is hyperlinked from this site. They simply represent publicly-available sources of information with some legal relevance, which we hope you may find of interest.
All use of this web site is subject to English law and jurisdiction. Its content relates only to English law and relevant European Community law, unless expressly stated otherwise.
The copyright in all material on this website belongs to Kidd Rapinet, unless expressly stated otherwise.
You may (subject to our Disclaimer):
- Print any of these pages or download any of them onto disk for your personal use only;
- Use any sample documents on this website to create documents for your personal use only;
- Quote from or refer to our pages in material issued to third parties, so long as you give due accreditation;
- Provide a link to this web site from any other web site, but not frame any of these pages or reproduce or store any part of these pages on any other web site without our prior consent.
“Personal use” in this context includes use in your business, but you may not incorporate any part of these pages in any commercial document or in any material sold or otherwise made available for profit without our prior consent.
You may not copy any of these pages or do any other act in relation to any of these pages which is prohibited by copyright except as expressly authorised above.
Kidd Rapinet free WiFi: Terms and Conditions of Use
By connecting to our complementary WiFi network at our offices (“KR WiFi”), you agree to comply with the following Terms and Conditions.
- KR WiFi is for use of our clients, visitors to our office and staff only. You must not disclose the password to anyone else.
- KR WiFi must not be used for any illegal, unlawful or immoral purpose. For example, you must not use it to infringe copyright or to access pornographic material.
- You must not use KR WiFi to access or attempt to access Kidd Rapinet’s internal network unless you are a member of our staff.
- Kidd Rapinet LLP do not warrant or assume any duty of care in respect of any third party websites or content, which you access at your own risk. It is your responsibility to set appropriate security settings in your browser and to run your own anti-virus software on any device which you may use to connect to the internet using KR WiFi.
- Kidd Rapinet LLP do not guarantee the availability or bandwidth of any internet connection.