Managing Partner, High Wycombe
I joined the firm as a Partner in 2009. I specialise in Private Client work.
I can assist with:
- Obtaining Grants of Probate
- Administering estates
- Advising on implications when someone dies without a Will (intestacy)
- Advising on Wills, including the various inheritance tax reliefs available
- Drafting and Advising on Lasting powers of Attorney for Property and Financial Affairs
- Drafting and Advising on Lasting powers of Attorney for Health and Welfare
- Trusts and their various tax implications
I work closely with local care homes and am well known in the local community, especially amongst the elderly who welcome my clear explanations of what can often be difficult legal procedures.
I appear in the Bucks Free Press on a weekly basis where I provide answers to varied legal questions submitted by the readers.